Monday, September 13, 2010

Where is Today's Blog Post?

You may think I'm procrastinating but before posting anything, there are several essential tasks I've had to complete first.

1. Take a shower
2. Check email
3. Let the cats outside for a run around
4. Finish reading the paper (including the sudoku)
5. Recharge the Go Flex Happy Boy
6. Polish up the Evening Floppers
7. Eat two slices of lime marmalade on toast
8. Listen to Dr Karl's science podcast
9. Check iTunes for any new iPhone weather apps
10. Hose bird poop off my car roof
11. Check the mail box
12. Check my email again
13. Watch the end of Midsummer Murders
14. Watch Wipeout, for tips on how to escape from an obstacle course
15. Try to find the Estonian Kroon I misplaced yesterday
16. Check my blog stats, pondering why random Canadians are visiting

These tasks done, I now find it's time for me to cook a batch of asparagus risotto and watch Man vs. Wild. This next blog post had better be worth the prolonged wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment