Thursday, September 9, 2010

Delayed Twittering

Now that I'm a celebrity blogger and the fan-mail has started to hit my inbox every morning, the pressure on me to join the twitterati is enormous. People want to know which fruit juice I'm drinking, how often I floss my teeth, my favourite nightclubs, what tv programs I recommend. Well this is a splendid idea, but being security conscious I can't publish a live feed. So I propose instead to release my tweets after a six month delay, by which time it won't matter if you know exactly where I was or what I was doing.

And so, I proudly present to you my first tweets from exactly half a year ago:

"When will this summer end? Can't wait for the rain and storms of winter to hit"


"With the AFL season starting soon, I can see the Eagles reaching the finals, and maybe even a top 4 finish is within reach. Freo have no hope though."


"Masterchef starts soon and I promise myself not to waste another minute of my life watching this crud."

No comments:

Post a Comment