Saturday, September 18, 2010

Industrial Action at Blog HQ

I returned home this evening to find protesters picketing the driveway. My blog team have somehow escaped from my shed, and are now on strike, marching up and down in front of my house with bugles and placcards, demanding better wages and conditions, access to sunlight and toilet facilities. They didn't see me so I parked around the back and snuck into my house unseen (after tossing a few rotten lemons at them from the side of the house).

So here I am, for the first time trying to come up with something interesting to tell you without my creative team. And what bad timing - I have a terrible case of writer's block right now. But I do have a little inspiration left - here's my list of the grossest substances that can emanate from your head:

6. sweat


5. tears


4. snot


3. eye gunk


2. earwax

and worst of all...

1. pimple pus

Rankings were calculated by imagining which substance I would least want to end up in my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment