Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Icy Slurp

Coming home from a shopping centre with an icy snowy mango tower in a tub a few days ago, I was driving in my normal sedate manner when the whole sticky mess toppled over and spilt all over my console and gear stick. I parked the car and without thinking, changed gears and thus the mango icy ended up inside the transmission. More of this exciting story to come after a brief tea break...

...tea break over.

I can reveal that with no cleaning equipment available to me, the only option was to lick and slurp up the whole mess myself. After a few minutes of using my tongue as a sponge and my mouth as a vacuum cleaner the car was looking great. The only problem being a sticky residue covering affected areas. But that wasn't a problem. As long as nobody touches those areas, the car looks spotless.

1 comment:

  1. "Normal sedate manner"?? I doubt it Lewk.

    ReplyDelete