Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday's Awesome Post

Imagine if you will a witty story describing a curious incident that occurred today in the presence of your humble bloggist. The topic will be perhaps an amusing episode at a local beach, or something silly that a cat might have done while its master was away earning a shekel.

Below the story, please conjure in your mind a photograph so engaging and expressive that it speaks for itself. Swirling lines and colours come to life, evoking sounds and smells that transport you into the scene (and away from your current position sitting shirtless at a computer in the suburbs, listening to grunge, munching on corn chips and thinking about Humpty Dumpty). The photo hearkens back to the old masters, Doisneau and Cartier-Bresson, and would be at home on the wall of a gallery in Paris or New York. This my friends is the photo I would have taken had I not decided instead this evening to focus on watching a series of cruddy sitcoms I recorded last night, and that need to be cleared from the PVR's hard disk. Sorry, but I have my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment