Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top Nine TV Programs of 2010

In the absence of any worthy photos to show you today, I'm listing my favourite tv dramas or comedies from the last year, in no particular order. Reality shows and non-scripted programs are excluded so that you don't think too badly of me.

Skins - UK comedy drama

Community - US comedy

Peep Show - UK comedy

Parks and Recreation - US comedy

The Inbetweeners - UK comedy

Mad Men - US drama

The Office - US comedy

30 Rock - US comedy

Doctor Who - UK drama

I would have included South Park and The Simpsons but I've managed to forget to watch them both for over a year.

3 comments:

  1. Stick to pictures of the beach and kangaroos!

    Your lists suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous 1 needs to learn some manners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'd like to see Anonymous 1 try to come up with new material for a blog every day ! On occasion it take can take over 6 minutes for me to come up something.

    ReplyDelete