Monday, January 17, 2011

My Top Commenters

My no 1 commenter, anonymous
The only reason I keep blogging is because apparently upwards of five people read this stuff. In honour of you, my lovely audience, here are the awards for most frequent commenters. In yellow  are the top ten. Anonymous is so prolific, please keep it up whoever you are.  I'm number two, which is rather sad., so we'll quickly skip ahead to the next three - sandraMini-Rob and bod who are all super-awesome.
The no 2 commenter, me !


Commenter Comments
anonymous 65
lewk 44
sandra 13
Mini-rob 10
bod 8
simon kldd 7
k 6
bored rob 5
lady gaga 5
sand 5
sonja 5
Big-rob 4
union of proof reading cats 3
miss piara 2
S 2
sandra dee 2
sebastian 2
sk 2
010101 1
al capuss 1
anonymous2 1
avid weather watcher 1
could be fluffy 1
emily 1
fluff 1
george mitchell, us envoy 1
helpful source provider 1
hungryBear9562 1
jamie 1
julia 1
L 1
leprechaun society 1
lilian 1
lucy 1
marcus 1
maurice 1
Mega-rob 1
mr trebor 1
mungo 1
not so lady gaga 1
PDIS 1
serguei 1
solihull correspondent 1
the real miss piara 1
valery 1
warney 1

15 comments:

  1. I wonder just how many of your named correspondents, have submitted comments as anonymous, so not to be link to their entry. I know I have, on many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are PDIS and envoy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They could be anyone, but they're definitely from Europe.

    So who is Anonymous2? Reveal yourself !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not me!
    (yay, top 10 for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know Anonymous was a woman? And Lewk has a feminine figure?! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous does closely resemble Angelina Jolie. And I closely resemble Brad Pitt. How freaky is that !

    ReplyDelete
  7. "No, I am Anonymous!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. "No, I am Anonymous!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Messsage to all anonymii - please meet in the car park at Capt Stirling for a duel at dawn tomorrow. There can only be one survivor, the one true anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spartacus, can you please bring your chariot 2moz. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry, I’m washing my hair tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand, Spartacus. Many duels in olden times were called off due to hair problems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2 said...

    Who are PDIS and envoy?


    PDIS, is worth every penny. And ‘envoy’, could it be Annie Lennox, special envoy from the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association.

    ReplyDelete