Friday, January 21, 2011

Not a Fat Farm

An article in the West Australian this week described hospitals catering for obese patients, with extra wide beds and chairs and industrial-strength hoists. I have a far superior way to tackle the problem at source - obese people can be sent to health retreats (notice how I avoided using the derogatory term fat farms), and instead of being locked away, their room has a hole in the wall in the shape of their desired silhouette. The tubby can see freedom but isn't able to leave until they're small enough to squeeze through. Genius ?
Mr Tubbs still has a few ounces to lose before he can leave. He also needs to get taller.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Lewk! I think he could also shape his fat more on the hips, arms and cheeks to try and squeeze through. I tried to imagine it in my mind and the only description that I could think of was a human figure on a giant pizza dough!!

    ReplyDelete