Friday, September 14, 2012

Cheesy Elixir of Life

Lock away all your Philadelphia Cream Cheese or it will vanish. Whenever any appears in my fridge, it disappears into a stomachy abyss in moments. Its versatility is also its downfall - what other ingredient can be added to every single meal? For brekky, a cream cheese bagel is my favourite. Between meals I grab a carrot and dip it in the Philly. For lunch, how about some scrambled egg on creamy cheesy toast ? On a pizza, it hides underneath the mozzarella as a smooth and cool cheesy surprise that melts in your mouth. With nacho cheese or other Mexican meals, it's the perfect accompaniment. And for dessert, it's lovely in a cheesecake. It's the most versatile, life-saving concoction in the history of  Philadelphia foods, and it's so delicious that it must be banned from my kitchen before my arteries are completely clogged with the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment