Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Running Out of Shots

Having spent the last 18 months wandering around the desolate back alleys of Perth in search of yet another stunning photographic subject, having explored all of Perth's landmarks and well known beauty spots, I've seen everything. Not a single landscape or building of character has escaped my lens. I've traipsed and criss-crossed over the deserted and overgrown corners of my gardens, and through every wing of my charming jarrah floorboarded historic homestead. And now there's nothing left for me to capture on film.

Short of retiring from photography and finding another pastime to fill my spare hours, I need to choose another subject. Clouds perhaps, or pebbles, or mould, or feet. Nothing obvious comes to mind....

2 comments:

  1. You can't go far wrong with animals and sunsets (not necessarily together); not overly thought provoking, but generally pleasing (well to me anyway). Clouds are OK, feet definitely not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decision has been made - I'm going with cutlery, in particular spoons. I'll be starting my series of 100 portraits in a few days. I will also rebadge the blog as "Lewk's Spoons".

    ReplyDelete