Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My Cats' Favourite Flicks of 2017

As is traditional, my two cats have been debating furiously which films should appear in their joint top ten list. And finally they've come up with the following, in no particular order:

Miss Sloane - (I must mention that I fell asleep in this movie twice, the first time in the cinema, the second time on a plane).

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - I'm proud of my cats that they only listed one comic book movie. Any more would be an embarrassment.

Dunkirk

Wind River

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Blade Runner 2049

The Death of Stalin

Neruda

Gold

Hidden Figures

It's rather impressive that cats can count to ten.

And honourable mentions go to:

Alone in Berlin

Life

The Dinner

Daddy's Home 2

Only the Brave

Why Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment