Sunday, December 27, 2015

Top Ten Films of 2015

Having reached my annual target of 100 visits to the cinema with just a week to spare, here are my top ten favourites. They may not be the best, but I enjoyed them the most.

10. The Hobbit – Battle of the Five Armies

9. Ted 2 - the silliest comedy of the year

8. Everest - I prefer this true story to the fictional one of The Martian

7. Birdman - pretentious, but entertaining. And set in NY, which I love

6. Mistress America - small but touching, and set in NY

5. What We Do in the Shadows -hilarious

4. The Age of Adeline - the best romance of the year

3. The Imitation Game - the no. 1 maths film

2. Diplomacy - the saving of Paris from Nazi destruction

1. Ex Machina - the perils of AI. The reason I don't use Siri on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment