Saturday, May 24, 2014

Parking Crimes

This morning, parking spaces at Floreat Forum were at a premium, and many cars were hovering, waiting for spots to open up. So when I chanced upon a spot and was waiting in my car for a rain shower to pass, it was entertaining to observe who was parking in the newly signposted "Parents with prams" spots right by the entrance.

Here are my notes from 11am.

1. Young single guy with no pram

2. Middle-aged pramless woman.

3. Older woman, again pramless.

Personally I'd be ashamed to park somewhere reserved for someone more needy. And with a steely gaze, I tried to let these three miscreants know I was onto them, to guilt them, but they brazenly strolled off, unaffected. So my solutions are twofold:

1. Print up some fake parking infringement notices

2. Replace the "Parents with prams" signs with "Parents with prams, or selfish people" signs.

That'll teach 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment