Friday, July 1, 2011

Jeggings and Pyjama Jeans

Until this week, I was totally unaware of two fashion crazes sweeping the world. And now I know, my life is enriched. Firstly, jeggings are leggings that resemble jeans. Their ability to hug the figure yet feel comfy are making them increasingly popular. Keep an eye out and you'll see them everywhere. I spotted a pair on the way to work today.

And even more recently, pyjama jeans have been sighted on the streets. Being warmer than jeggings, they're more of a winter item. However the world is not ready for men to wear these. But once I see David Beckham taking the plunge, I'll know it's time.

Many thanks to the office fashion maven who pointed out these new developments. I'm so out of the loop, I was still not sure whether cut-off jeans were acceptable, or whether to buy flares or skinny jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment